Hello I'm Daniel Sellers.
I am an experienced professional with a track record of leading the development of policy and practice in adult education.
I have particular strengths in managing projects, building networks, developing and delivering professional development, writing for different audiences, evaluation, and building enthusiasm and energy in post-16 education.
I support education providers to improve their services. To see how I can help you, please look at the services I offer.
What I can do for you
I can help you and your partners in a number of ways. For example, I can:
- Support you to understand and implement national and local policy relating to adult learning
- Develop strategies and action plans
- Plan and organise training programmes
- Plan and facilitate events
- Provide or source thought-provoking keynote presentations and conference workshops
- Establish and facilitate practice networks, including online communities of practice
- Evaluate projects and programmes
- Write reports, project briefs, articles and speeches
- Write contract tenders and funding applications
- Research and write case studies.